Click here to watch the video
Here’s how small businesses can claim their share of free money from the Government Employee Retention Credit, up to $26,000 per employee! Go to this website NOW and schedule a call to find out how much FREE money you can get from the Government.
We at Electronic Money Company, have been approached by a company that specializes in grants, to help our merchants with the ERC, Employee Retention Credit. Even if you got PPP money, even if you got the second grant of PPP money, businesses are now able to also get the ERC Program. This is not a loan and no money needs to be paid back. It is FREE! The government is still trying to spend all the allotted Covid money to help small businesses in this country. You might as well apply for your share to help your business going forward.
The qualifications are simple. You do not need to show that you lost money during the pandemic. You need to show that you had to change your systems and the way you do business to adapt to the pandemic. You can even be a new business that started up during Covid. The ERC allocations allow for up to $26,000 per employee that you kept during 2020 and 2021.
Many businesses with even small changes are qualifying. Here is a list of qualifications:
- Change in business hours
- Partial or full suspension of your operations
- Shutdowns of your supply chain or vendors
- Reduction in services offered
- Reduction in workforce and employee workloads
- A disruption in your business, like a department closure
- Inability to visit a client’s job site
- Suppliers were unable to make deliveries of critical goods or materials
- Additional spacing requirements for employees and customers due to social distancing
- Change in job roles or functions
- Tasks or work that couldn’t be done from home or while transitioning to remote work conditions
- Lack of travel
- Lack of group meetings
Go to this website and schedule a call to find out how much FREE money you can get from the Government.
Stay up to date with our latest videos and merchant services tips, make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking the link here: https://bit.ly/3oqnz7Z